Dr. Grace Walker, physical & occupational therapist and nutritionist says: “We are physical therapy experts in providing effective TMJ & Jaw pain relief.”
Here is what you should and shouldn’t do if you have jaw pain:
- DO use hot pack or ice pack before bed
- DO use chin under fist when yawning or coughing
- DO use correct posture
- DON’T chew gum, ice, or tough, crunchy foods like steak
- DON’T rest your chin/cheek in the palm of your hand when sitting or lying on one side
- DON’T eat, read, or watch TV in bed
- DON’T clench your teeth when tense, jogging, or sleeping etc.
- DON’T lick your teeth with your tongue, bite your nails or lips, lick your lips, or bite or suck your cheeks
- DON’T talk or sing for prolonged periods of time
Our Be Free from TMJ & Jaw Pain Program uses non-painful treatments and the latest technology of cold laser therapy to get you chewing your food and yawning again without fear of horrible pain. We work closely with your healthcare provider to solve the source of the problem instead of merely treating the symptoms.
Call Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center to schedule an appointment with an EXPERT physical therapist to get advanced treatments and strategies to maintain results and pain relief.
1111 W. Town & Country Rd. Ste. 1
Orange, CA 92868by