Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center’s
Be free from Knee Pain Program
According to Grace Walker, PT, DPT, OTD, knee pain affects millions of people of all ages in the United States. However, injuries and the cause of your knee pain may differ by age and activity. Knee pain can be the result of arthritis, injury, strains, ligament tears and much more. Knee pain can also stem from hip, back or foot problems That is why the experts at Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center treat the root of your problem and evaluate your entire body. We don’t merely treat the symptoms. Every person is different, which is why we provide each patient with a specific program tailored to fit their specific needs. Our Be Free from Knee Pain Program provides effective results in a fun and healing environment.
Be Free From Knee Pain Program:
- Pressure point release, joint mobilization, and soft tissue mobilization of the knee, hip, and back as necessary.
- A thorough exercise program to strengthen the quads, hips, and ankles.
- CORE strengthening and stretching of tight hip flexors, tenor fascia lata, and hamstrings.
- The revolutionary ML 830 Laser to reduce pain, decrease inflammation, and increase tissue healing.
- Comprehensive home exercise program and important DO’S and DON’TS to promote faster recovery and avoid re-injury or recurrence of pain.
Success Story: “I cannot believe the excellent results I achieved while being treated at Walker PT & Pain Center. I walked into the practice in pain, and after several weeks I could walk without the assistance of a cane! Using the techniques I was taught at Walker PT & Pain Center, I continue to progress in comfort with a minimum amount of pain. They treated me as an individual and genuinely cared about my progress and well-being. I was able to cancel my scheduled total knee replacement surgery! I do not hesitate to recommend Walker PT & Pain center to family and friends.” ~S. Moretti