Causes of chronic pain:
- Sprained back
- Serious infection
- Past injury or evidence of body damage
Common chronic pain complaints include:
- Headaches– 45 million people suffer from headaches every year
- Low back pain– 65 to 85 percent of all people have back pain at some time in their life. Degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, and sciatica are the leading cause for back pain.
- Cancer pain- 11 million people each year suffer chronic pain because of cancer
- Arthritis pain– affects more than 40 million Americans each year
- Sciatic or other radiating pain into the legs or arms
The most common mistake people make is assuming they “just have to live with it.” Pain is not a lifestyle. They may not know physical therapy treatments are available to lessen most types of pain.
At Walker Physical Therapy and Pain Center, we develop specific exercise and stretching programs for specific patients, along with a variety of specialized treatments to reduce pain and regain range of motion and strength. We look at the “root cause” when treating patients to provide insight as to why the patient is experiencing pain, instead of just a quick fix!
We come up with personalized programs for each patient to provide results in a fun and healing environment. If you or someone you know is living in constant pain call Walker Physical Therapy & Pain Center to schedule an appointment with an expert and caring physical therapist!
1111 W. Town and Country Rd. Ste. 1
Orange, CA 92868