According to researchers from the TMJ association and National Institute of Health (NIH), TMJ is such a complex disorder that it is often excluded by researchers and scientists who investigate other joints in the body. Not many know about how to effectively treat TMJ disorder. In fact, researchers claim there are no effective TMD treatments at this time.
However, with Walker PT & Pain Center’s proven process, this misunderstood condition CAN be effectively treated, and its pain managed! Walker PT & Pain Center has produced successful results in 98.6% of our patients with myofacial pain in 8 sessions or less!
12 TMJ Symptoms:
- Jaw locking opened or closed
- Clenching or grinding at night
- Clicking, popping jaw joints
- Uncontrollable jaw or tongue movements
- Grating sounds
- Inability to open the jaw smoothly or evenly
- Jaw deviates to one side when opening
- Inability to “find bite” with teeth
- Limited opening
- Frequent, migraine type headaches
- Extreme pain in cheek muscles
- Discomfort or pain to any of these areas
“I had no hope that my TMJ could be helped. I was pleased to find that Walker Physical Therapy had a procedure to address TMJ. I was elated to experience actual relief and improvement after a short course of treatments. Everyone involved has been interested, helpful and pleasant to work with. Thank you to all.”